Wednesday 12 June 2013

My Materials

I was meant to post this awhile back but never got round to it. I hope this helps those who starting out in Nails and nail art.



I use many topcoats, more than whats shown in photograph but Id thought I would show the ones I mainly use. Seche Vite is used is for my nail art since it dries a lot faster than most topcoats and does not smudge my nail art. Others I use if just for a plain manicure. Topcoat and Basecoat are both important if you want your nail art to last and look good.


Nail polish removers are something you will probably need lots of as well as cotton pads. I usually go for non acetone nail polish remover, I use this because it does not dry out my cuticles and makes them feel really soft after using it. I DO NOT use pure Acetone on my nails, this is only for when I find it difficult removing black or dark colours from my cuticles (some normal nail polish removers I find struggle with this). 


These are a few Nail art pens and glitters that I used. Pens were purchased from Models Own and Barrym. These are both very high quality pens, go for good as your guarantee good results with them. Glitters I purchased from ebay.co.uk.


These are a few Nail care treatments I use. Firstly I use my Sally Hansen Instant cuticle remover that I bought from ebay.co.uk, I love this product, it really helps remove cuticle skin leaving them healthy and attractive for my photos. Hand Cream by Nivea which I recommend you trying/using, it makes your nails so much stronger and also helps with cuticles. Cuticle pusher to keep those cuticle tidy (I also use this when using instant cuticle remover). I sometimes use cuticle nippers if any lose skin (not everyone goes for this option) and lastly Nail strengthener to prevent your nails from breaking . 


Nail brushes and nail art dotting tools are a must have if your thinking of doing nail art. I purchased both from  here and here. Both are very helpful but remember keep your brushes clean.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures, I really like the black background :-) And you use very nice products and tools. I don't have nearly one tenth of what you have, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what base coat would you recommend?! one that is preferably affordable like from boots or superdrug..

    ReplyDelete

Please comment regarding the post. Please do not post links adverting you blog, Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...