Wednesday 22 May 2013

Seven Deadly Sins tag

Hey! I was tagged by the lovely annabean83. in this seven deadly sins tag.

1. GREED: What is your most expensive beauty item?
 
hmm.. would have to be my perfume by dkny be delicious, was 50 pounds. 

2. WRATH: Which beauty item do you have a love/hate relationship with?
 

Lipstick/lip gloss. I can never find a shade that suits me, either too pale or too dark.

3. GLUTTONY: What brand makes up the biggest chunk of your make up collection?
 

MUA, I have 20+ nail polishes and loads of make up by them. I can not be without MUA.

4. SLOTH: What product do you neglect to use due to laziness?

 

Face wash, I can never be bothered with it even though it is good for my skin, I usually just use soap quickly which is not good as it dries my skin out badly. :(

5. PRIDE: Which beauty product gives you the most confidence?
 

Nail polish of course lol. I honestly can say its something I usually never get wrong like I do with make up and lipstick.

6. LUST: Which item is at the top of your beauty wish list?
 

BB by maybelline, I used it on my sisters wedding and loved it but been too tight to spend 8 pounds on it, I really need to get it as makes my skin look amazing.

7. ENVY: What make up product / look looks great on others but not on yourself?
 

Lipstick/lipgloss.

I an tagging the following three:


Galorious blog 
zebra-nails 
polishban 

4 comments:

  1. Be Delicious is my favourite perfume! <3 Thanks for tagging me :) I love tags and will be posting soon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the tag! I'll try to write post this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, Lisa! I must admit I occasionally can't be bothered with cleansing my face properly either and just grab for the baby wipes instead! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please comment regarding the post. Please do not post links adverting you blog, Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...